Originally posted on September 26, 2020 @ 3:59 pm
After many years of waiting, Amazon Prime Video profiles are finally available for subscribers to the streaming video service. You can add a number of profiles to one account. That means members of the family who share your account can have their very own buyer Prime Video structure. Here’s how to set up Amazon Prime Video profiles, and additionally how to set up a Kids profile. You can sign up for the service on the link Below, with a 30-day free trial.
Can you make profiles on Amazon Prime Video?
After many years of requesting this feature, subscribers in the US and different international locations finally got support for profiles in early July 2020.
How many profiles can you have on Amazon Prime Video?
You can have as many as six completely different profiles on one account.
How to make different profiles on Amazon Prime Video through internet browser
If you might be setting up completely different profiles on Amazon Prime Video’s site, right here’s how to add one:
1. On the main Prime Video page, you must see a “Who’s Watching” menu selection, and the main profile, near the top right nook of the page. Click on the menu.
2. Click on the “Add new” selection on the menu.
3. You should be taken to the New Profile page. Type in the name of the particular person for this new profile, and then click on the “Save Changes” field. That’s all you want to do to put in a new profile.
Set up for mobile apps
If you might be using the Amazon Prime Video mobile app for iOS and Android to set up a new profile, right here’s how to do it.
1. Open the app, and then tap on the “My Stuff” icon on the bottom right nook.
2. You ought to see the main profile menu on the top left nook of the My Stuff section. Tap on it.
3. The menu should pop up. Tap on the “Create Profile” option.
4. Type in the name of the brand new profile and then tap on the “Save” field. That’s it.
The service additionally has a particular Kids profile. When it goes live, it only permits Prime Video content material rated for youths 12 and beneath to be displayed. Search outcomes and recommendations are additionally restricted beneath the Kids profile, and purchases of video are additionally restricted.
Setting up the Kids profile on both the web and on mobile units is accomplished exactly like how you’ll add a user to Prime Video. The only change is after you sort in the brand new profile’s name, click or tap onto the “Kids profile” toggle and It will Become one. You can additionally use the default Kids profile that’s already set up in the system and switch between it and different Prime Video different profiles.
That’s how to set up Amazon Prime Video Profiles. Will you be signing on tonight to make one or more for your loved ones members?
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?