However, there are some reasons for which many of the marketers are searching for Mailchimp alternatives, including a significant increase in prices and lack of integration with Shopify.
Despite being such a great marketing platform, Mailchimp’s domination may get a little risky when platforms like Sendinblue, Mailjet or Hubspot offer additional features. These competitors are offering a handful of features, which puts their clients in a dilemma, which one to choose.This is why we are letting you explore some of the coolest Mailchimp competitors so you may decide the right one for yourself.
Best Mailchimp Alternatives
Here is the list of the best Mailchimp alternatives:
Want to take your business on a new level and get new leads? Try SendinBlue. It is a good bunch of whole marketing tools that include sleek email messages, direct SMS messages, and ready chatbots.
- Data privacy is one thing which is really appreciable with this site like Mailchimp. Various rights like rectification, portability, etc. will be ensured.
- Customer Relationship Management helps in building strong bonds while also tracking the customer details along.
- One can automate their segments and market messages using in-built tools.
- Targeted audiences are engaged for marketing so that no loopholes are left, and there are good chances of right shots.
- Whether you belong to an agency, enterprise, e-commerce, startup, or public sector, SendinBlue works for all.
Free: 300 emails per day, unlimited contacts
Lite: 40,000 emails per month
Essential: 60,000 emails per month, removed logos, advanced statistics
Premium: 120,000 emails per month, Facebook ads, Landing pages, marketing automation, chat
Taking your level next to simple email marketing. Omnisend can get you more sales by adding more channels to your marketing strategy. This is why it is the best alternative to Mailchimp. According to consumer behavior during browsing, purchasing and campaign, Omnisend prepares channels like emails, social media posts, SMS, push notifications, etc.
- Making connections with customers through landing pages, signup boxes, pop-ups, form reports, etc. make Omnisend a smart Mailchimp alternative.
- Lead conversions are pretty essential and Omnisend is a great help in the same.
- Customized messages, according to segmentation are some of the greatest pluses.
Free: email campaigns, signup forms, content editor, reports.
Standard: 3 users per account, automated SMS, 20 advance segments, unlimited signup forms, 24*7 live chat support.
Pro: 5 users per account, automated SMS, 50 advance segments, unlimited signup forms, 24*7 live chat support, web push notifications, all available third party app interaction.
Enterprise: unlimited emails, unlimited users, automated SMS, 200 advance segments, 24*7 live chat support, custom IP support, free email account migration, deliverability support
Another deserving platform for your business marketing needs is Moosend compiling essentials that your business shoots up high! There are email automation templates, drag and drop automation editor, website & user tracking and advanced reporting of their activities.
- Personalized emails are formed so that your user does not need to flip in between the lines and get crisp information.
- Landing pages are designed aesthetically so that the user likes to land over again and again.
- Get powerful real-time analytics, advanced list segmentation, workflow templates, and customized subscription forms with Moosend.
- What makes it best Mailchimp alternative is live customer support, a rich knowledge base and even smart video tutorials.
Monthly: $0 for up to 1000 subscribers. As the number increases, there is an increase in prices.
For 6 months package, save 15% amount and for a yearly package, save 20% of the total amount.
4. Constant Contact
How do you want your business to be successful? Of course when clients come up with leads. Constant Contact is an email service like Mailchimp which offers exciting templates for mobile as well as desktop, and they can be customized as per the industrial manner. It is wonderful to greet new subscribers with small email, and this includes a feature of this Mailchimp competitor.
- It opens the door to commercial marketing platforms like Shopify, Mindbody, etc.
- Track your contacts and email marketing results in real time through this platform.
- Start with surveys and polls, collect online donations and use dynamic sign up forms to collaborate the details of your relevant customers. The wonders of email marketing are done distinctly using Constant Contact.
Email: Send unlimited emails and great file storage, customizable file templates, basic eCommerce, tracking & reporting, etc.
Email Plus: Send unlimited emails and great file storage, customizable file templates, basic eCommerce, tracking & reporting, RSVP, event marketing, polls, surveys, coupons, online donations, automated email behavioral series, etc.
A great solution to your email marketing strategy is once again on the line with Aweber. This amazing Mailchimp alternative is effective in business growth with industry-leading deliverability options, automated time-saving emails, and customizing them according to user behavior.
- AWeber allows you to connect with different platforms like Facebook, WordPress, PayPal, Shopify, etc. right from the website.
- Email templates are designed for mobile-friendliness that even helps in matching your brand value.
The packages are divided according to the number of subscribers, and they recieve features like unlimited emails, automation, segmenting, analytic, customer relation, etc.
0-500 subscribers: $19/month
501-2500 subscribers: $29/month
2501-5000 subscribers: $49/month
5001-10000 subscribers: $69/month
10001-25000 subscribers: $149/month
25000+ subscribers: Ask for the quote
6. Hubspot Email Marketing
When you treat your email subscriber with his personalized choices, there is no way he is going to get away from you. And this is being made sure by Hubspot that is not only helping with email marketing but also lead management.
- Tools that speed up the creation of content are here to help you while maintaining the format consistency.
- One can choose the partition between content so that every user can find his own relevant content after logging in.
- With this best alternative to Mailchimp, you can gain insights into customer journey
- It is better designed for Call To Actions and one can find out which part was clicked by whom.
Free marketing tools: email marketing, forms, contact management, social media, live chat, traffic and conversion analytics.
Marketing Hub: Premium version of all the free tools, SEO tools, landing pages, analytics dashboard, marketing automation, social media tools.
For better targeting and exciting features, ConvertKit is the best way to connect with your audience. This software believes that your email list is the biggest asset, and if you customize it well for your clients, you won’t be lagging behind in business. Even if you do not have a website, you can start with a landing page using this Mailchimp alternative.
- You can organize your subscribers in a much easier manner based on interests, activities and more.
- Track your subscribers on what they are doing and clicking through visual automation tools.
- Right deliverability brings right trust, and you are all near to it with ConvertKit.
One can choose the package on a monthly or annually, while deciding the number of subscribers.
0-1k subscribers: $29/month
1-3k subscribers: $49/month
3-5k subscribers: $79/month
For a size higher than this, one can visit the website for further calculation.
With this Mailchimp alternative, one can easily find a bunch of email marketing solutions and campaign management tools. This has been designed to grow more sales, maximize the return of investment and finally touching a notch higher. From email campaigns to making new selling funnels, you have got the right choice already.
- Templates are absolutely easy and ready to use with the addition of simple drag and drop features.
- Integrate the business with Stripe, PayPal, Square, BlueSnap, etc. and sell the products directly from the landing page itself.
- Cart reminders are automated with advanced segmentation with this Mailchimp competitor.
Basic: email marketing, autoresponders, unlimited landing page, 1 sales funnel, Facebook ads
Plus: Basic + 5 automation builder, webinars, contact scoring, 5 sales funnels, 5 webinar funnels
Professional: Plus + unlimited automation builder, paid webinars, unlimited sales funnels, unlimited webinar funnels, on-demand webinars
Enterprise: Professional + transactional email, account manager, dedicated IP address, single sign-on, email campaign consulting
Give email the power to style in your way with another but best Mailchimp alternative where features already await you but 24*7 customer support is an absolute winner. One can build and manage their email campaigns with fun and ease using MailerLite. At the same time, they can also target subscribers automatically. Moreover, you will find that this Mailchimp alternative is pretty cheaper than its competitors.
- Online surveys to understand valuable feedback is an eye-opener.
- It is integrated with services like Shopify, WordPress, MailerCheck, Zapier and WooCommerce.
- With your optimized campaigns, deliver and target your clientele.
- One can track the results of their work performance pretty easily using this Mailchimp alternative.
There are free and premium plans based on monthly cost and subscribers. For example, 1-1000 subscribers can send unlimited emails at $10 per month.
For 1001-2500 subscribers, it costs $15 to send unlimited emails per month.
2501-5000 subscribers, it costs $30 per month.
5001-10000 subscribers, it costs $50 per month.
Those who wish to move at the speed of jet in their businesses, Mailjet is their call. The mails are created in a very interactive manner with this powerful platform. Moreover, contact management and analytics make your results better. Mailjet alone is the coolest place to create, edit and send emails as a team.
- An intuitive drag and drop email builder will help you with designing emails that depict a perfect recipe for all the participants in the mailbox.
- Add a personal touch to build trust and engagement and add variables, conditional statements and loops along.
- Grow your business by checking engagement like opened emails, clicked, bounce or spam.
Free: unlimited contacts, APIs, email editor, advanced statistics.
Basic: Free + online customer support, free sub-account
Premium: Basic + segmentation, marketing automation, multi-user collaboration
Enterprise: Premium + dedicated customer success manager, service level agreement, deliverability & integration experts, inbox preview.
We have mentioned the best Mailchimp alternatives in the list to choose from So, choose any of these alternatives and send emails, social media posts, SMS, push notifications, etc.
If you ask us, I would recommend Hubspot, SendinBlue and Mailjet for reasons mentioned with them. And if you are willing to spend less but gain more, MailerLite is another option open for you. So are you ready to do some business out there? We bet you are!
Frequently Asked Question
Q1. What is the best alternative to Mailchimp?
There are various other alternatives to Mailchimp based on your preferences like email marketing, SMS marketing, social media marketing etc. If you are looking for an overall solution, SendinBlue, HubSpot or Omnisend are some of the coolest options.
Q2. Is there a free version of Mailchimp?
Yes, there is a free version of Mailchimp which is ideal for beginners. One can find 7 marketing channels, 1-click automation, basic templates, behavioral targeting and custom domains through it.
Q3. Is Mailchimp compatible with Shopify?
Not anymore! Earlier they were connected with each other but recent announcements have made it clear that Mailchimp is not compatible with Shopify.
Q4. What can I use instead of Mailchimp for Shopify?
Constant Contact, Aweber and MailerLite are some other marketing platforms that integrate Shopify with them.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?